Underground Dance Company has an established COVID-19 response and notification plan. Should UDC become aware of any potential cases or contamination, students directly affected will be notified via email as soon as possible. Should an event occur, UDC will take all necessary steps to properly close off, disinfect and clear any studio or area needed. Should the need arise, any classes affected may move to virtual Zoom classes until the studio is cleared for classes to resume.
Please note the following UDC Safe Return Protocols and Policies:
- UDC staff and dancers are the only people permitted in the building during class hours.
- Teachers have been trained and are prepared to conduct classes to allow for social distancing.
- Bathrooms, common areas and door handles will be cleaned thoroughly throughout the evenings.
Important Information for UDC Dancers/Parents:
- All dancers must wear masks before and during their dance classes.
- UDC staff will escort our dancers into the building no more than 5 minutes before the start of their class.
- UDC staff will lead all dancers out of the building through our second door to meet their parents.
- Please wait outside the door to meet them.
- Dancers should wear street shoes that are easy to remove and put on to make transition times between classes flow easily.
- Dancers will have their temperatures taken using a no-touch scanner before entering the studio. If they have a temperature above 99.5 degrees, they will be not be able to attend class.
- Please do not leave the parking lot until their temperature has been taken.
- All dancers must sanitize their hands while entering and exiting the building.
- Parents must consider the following before bringing their child to dance each day:
- Have they or their child experienced any of the following symptoms recently? Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, muscle or body aches, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea? If yes, stay home.
- In the last 14 days, have you had close contact with a confirmed/probable COVID-19 case? If yes, stay home.
- UDC will have virtual ZOOM class options available for dancers to participate from home, should the need arise.
- No discounts or refunds will be issued towards tuition if your dancer(s) chooses to stay home or in quarantine.
- No discounts or refunds will be issued if classes must move to virtual classes.